Friday, May 13, 2011

My Porcine Prejudice

I try not to use the word 'hate' too much.  Especially about another being.  I feel like it can come back to bite you in the end - Karma being that dirty bitch, and all.  Besides, unless someone has truly - and intentionally - wronged me, what good does it do to keep that kind of rage in my heart?

But this one guy....dammit, I just can't help myself.  I LOATHE him.  I see him almost every day.  He can send me into a rage, just with a chuckle.  Goddamn it, I swear, that little laugh - it makes me want to rip his tongue out of his mouth.  I'm not kidding.

But you want to know the worst part?  Son of a bitch has never spoken a word to me.

So how can I be so petty?  How can a semi-intelligent adult man allow such anger and fury rise in him just at the sight of one individual?  Well, take a look.


Motherfucker.  I am SO gonna sling a bird up your ass.....

4 comments:

LC said...

That dirty bastard makes me all sort of stabby.

*uncorked said...

I kind of want to boycott your blog just because you put that little asshole's picture up there.

Fucker.

*uncorked said...

I guess I'll be nice and leave a comment, even though I already did before blogger ate it.

I think I said something about wanting to boycott your blog now because just the sight of that fat green piece of shit makes me so angry I want to kick a kitten in the face. Or a piglet. Or whatever. I hate kittens too.

*uncorked said...

Hi. Time for a new post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails